Thursday, August 20, 2015

Vote for me for President in 2016

I know a lot of people are already stressed about the 2016 elections and it's not even 2016 yet. The Republicans are likely to nominate a barking mad loon who could make North Korea look sane. The Democrats are considering carefully which moonbat THEY are going to nominate. Everybody is already tense, worried about which of their rights are going to be under attack after the inauguration.

So I am writing to offer a less stressful alternative. Write in my name as candidate for the Pragmatic Anarchists' party. If elected I am prepared to serve.

Which of your rights will be under attack? None of them. I don't care who you marry or date (wink) and whether you will have offspring or not (though if you are smart I kind of hope you will). I don't care if you own and carry guns or which ones, as long as you don't endanger people with them. I will fight HARD for the elimination of all currently existing laws against victimless crimes and other government micromanagement.

You see, it turns out that the best way to protect your rights isn't to vote for a candidate who protects your rights and attacks everyone else's. The best way to protect your rights is to vote for a candidate who hates people who attack anyone's rights.

Don B. Pragmatic Anarchist write-in candidate for 2016. Tell all your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment