Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cat Adoption Fail?

Recently, we adopted a couple elderly cats and I was thinking it would work out well. But I've developed some concerns. They may have been misrepresented to us.

1. They are allegedly "hunting cats, adept a hunting upland game and waterfowl". Yet Paisley runs away every time I try to get her to take a point. And when I tried to get Cyrus to jump into the water to practice fetching a duck, he just glared at me. Pressing the issue resulted in a trip to the ER.

2. They are also allegedly "quiet and well behaved". Yet we're starting to notice small amounts of cash and household valuable missing, along with a sudden abundance of cat toys. There is a strange group of cats constantly hanging around our house now. What looks like a cat bong has me thinking that the cats are taking advantage of Washington state's liberalized marijuana laws.

I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment